Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Word is that in confidence, Kassius Ohno told some of his co-workers that he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t being pushed at the level of guys he thought he was better than in WWE. Those co-workers then told WWE management what he had said and that, combined with his age and the fact they had no immediate plans or ideas for him on the main roster, sealed his fate with the company.
– Here are some more WWE attendance figures from the recent tour:
* November 13th in Nottingham drew 5,300 fans
* November 14th in Leeds drew 7,300 fans
* November 15th in London drew 12,000 fans
* November 16th in Minehead drew 5,000 fans
* November 16th in Vienna drew 3,500 fans