WWE is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for Smackdown Tapings & The Final TV Show before Battleground PPV:
* The only match announced in advanced is Big Show vs. The Shield on a three-on-one handicap match.
* Final hype for Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan for the vacant WWE Title at Battleground PPV.
* Final hype for Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam for the World Title at Battleground PPV.
* Dark Match Is a double main event of Orton vs. Bryan and Shield vs. a Team Babyfaces in a six-man tag match.
* WWE will add some more matches for the PPV.
The advertised talent roster for the taping includes heel authority figure Triple H, Orton, Bryan, Del Rio, RVD, Big Show, Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, Big E. Langston, the Wyatts, Fandango, Prime Time Players, and Divas champion A.J. Lee.
We will have Spoilers later tonight.