Source: Feras Ballout & PWSpoilers.com
* Neico vs. Brian Kendrick. Neico is a Booker T student. Winner via flying leg lariat, Brian Kendrick.
Impact (Airing Thursday on Spike TV):
* Barricades, garbage cans and stop signs have been set up ringside by the ramp.
* Backstage, Ric Flair is talking to a random girl. Matt Morgan tells her to leave for a second. Morgan warns Flair about messing with people he works with, just look at Brett Favre. He then asks if Eric Bischoff is really making Mr. Anderson wrestle with a concussion. Flair says it’s a tough world and you do what you have to do. Morgan says with the studies on concussions now it might not be right. He played football and knows what it’s like. Back in Flair’s day they didn’t know. Flair says back in his day men were men and they took care of business. He says Bischoff knows what he’s doing.
* Robbie E w/Cookie vs. TNA X Division Champion Jay Lethal in a non-title match. It wasn’t announced but it’s some sort of street fight Winner after Cookie sprayed self tanner in Lethal’s eyes and Robbie hit a neckbreaker, Robbie E.
* Backstage, Tara has attacked Mickie James at catering. They’re fighting all over catering but there’s no actual food. They start hitting each other with trash. The lone cameraman gets knocked down. The ladies fight to the outside and a new camera is on. Madison Rayne helps Tara until The Beautiful People run out. We now have a full scale Knockouts brawl. Sarita runs out too. After a big fight, Angelina Love and Madison Rayne fight to inside the (Impact Zone. Velvet and Sarita make their way inside too. They fight up to the announce table. Backstage Tara and Mickie James are fighting their way in as well. Mickie dives off the guardrail onto Tara. Everybody is now in the ring fighting. Ric Flair and security is breaking it up. Tara hits Flair. Flair threatens to fight a girl. Mickie slaps Flair twice and he flops. Flair gets on the mic and asks what the hell are they doing? They all stop for a second and then they all start brawling again. Flair and security break it up again and makes a match for later: Mickie James & The Beautiful People vs. Madison Rayne, Tara & Sarita.
* Backstage, Eric Bischoff is joking about Ric Flair dealing with the Knockouts. Flair asks Eric where he was? Bischoff said he was dealing with administrative stuff. Flair asks where Hogan is. Eric says Hogan is working on some major acquisitions. The security guys laugh but Eric asks what they’re laughing at. They almost let Kurt Angle get to them. If they don’t do their job this week they might need new jobs. David Sahadi comes in and asks if they’re really making Anderson wrestle Jeff Jarrett with his concussion. Bischoff says they’re all in agreement, Anderson is definitely wrestling tonight. Sahadi says with the research on concussions and Dixie Carter’s pledge to protect their athletes they can’t let it happen. Bischoff tells Sahadi to get his trainer a– out of here.
* A casket has now been wheeled to ringside. “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero makes his way to the ring. Pope is on the mic and says it’s time to speak to his congregation because when he does they speak back. He says there’s a monster on the loose, full of evil spirits. He says that’s fine because he plans to pimp slap that monster. Since this monster Abyss has embraced the dark side it’s time we do something about it. He says he’ll take that monster, wrap him up, put him in that casket and send him back to where he came from. Abyss shows up in the crowd. He says Hogan and Bischoff have told him to extinguish the flame which is D’angelo Dinero. Make no mistake about it, when they meet the only thing he’ll need is a minister to administer his last rights. As for his pathetic congregation, they aren’t safe either. You won’t know when or where but he’s coming for all of them. He grabs two fans and leaves with them as Pope chases.
* EV2.0 is out. Tommy Dreamer says you haven’t returned any of our calls, texts, emails or tweets. RVD, please come out. RVD joins EV2.0 in the ring. Dreamer says he’s ending this before it goes any farther. They’ve known each other 15 years. When things went south in the Invasion they saved. When things were going bad for him, RVD told Dreamer to come to TNA. Dreamer says last week with Sabu was an accident. RVD says he doesn’t know who to trust. Dreamer says he could always trust them. It’s been Jeff Hardy causing problems. Bischoff is masterminding things and causing problems. Look what he tried to do before. Raven is laughing so RVD asks what he’s laughing at. Raven says Bischoff is just like him, an evil mastermind and you can be surprised by what he does. RVD gets in Raven’s face. Fortune comes out. Flair laughs at how disjointed they are and how together Fortune has it. They better get it together at the pay-per-view when it’s Fortune vs EV2.0 and the winner gets to pick someone to leave the company. He also says Raven and RVD should kiss and make up because it’s Raven & RVD vs. AJ Styles & Kazarian tonight.
* For the TNA Tag Team Championship, Generation Me vs. Ink Inc. vs. The Motor City Machine Guns. Before the match starts, Max Buck talks smack about the other teams. He mocks tattoos and video games and says it’s all about him. Winners after Skull and Bones to Jesse Neal, The Motor City Machine Guns.
* Team 3D come out after the match. They clap to congratulate The Motor City Machine Guns. Brother Ray says you have to agree that TNA has the best tag division in the world. Team 3D, Generation Me, Ink Inc., Beer Money and The Motor City Machine Guns. Team 3D are officially retiring though and thank everybody for the support. They said if they’re going out it’s against the best and The Motor City Machine Guns are the best. They’ve been waiting for their answers though. Alex Shelley says Team 3D are living legends and 3 years ago turned them from kids to men. They agree to the match and say if they win, they win the titles.
* Eric Bischoff is on the phone backstage and Matt Morgan asks to talk to him. He asks if it’s smart to let a concussed wrestler out there when he shouldn’t be. Bischoff says it’s a great idea. Morgan says this is a safety issue and he’s given guys concussions that put then out for 3 months. Bischoff says he feels safe and there’s no problem. Anderson will face Jeff Jarrett tonight.
* Madison Rayne, Tara & Sarita vs. Mickie James & The Beautiful People. Winner via butterfly suplex from Sarita to Velvet Sky, Sarita, Tara & Madison Rayne.
* Backstage, Matt Morgan wants to talk to Mr. Anderson. The trainer doesn’t want to let him but Morgan promises just to talk to him, nothing more, nothing less. Morgan walks off screen.
* Douglas Williams & AJ Styles vs. Raven & Rob Van Dam. During the match, Ric Flair came out and laid Raven out with the TV Title. RVD was looking to tag out but Raven was out. AJ and Williams ganged up on RVD. Williams hit a top rope knee drop to get the win. After the match RVD is angry at a bloody Raven. Raven leaves and a frustrated RVD is left alone in the ring.
* Chain match: Jeff Jarrett vs. Mr. Anderson. Jarrett gets the mic and calls out the one armed bandit. The chain looks like a super long set of handcuffs. Anderson’s music hits but Matt Morgan comes out instead. Morgan says he and Jeff are boys but nobody in the back will listen to him. He’s hoping his boy will listen to him. Jarrett has been wrestling since 16 and he must have wrestled with his share of concussions. But they didn’t know then what they know now. It’s up to them from one pro athlete to another to look out for the next generation. Jarrett asks if he’s kidding. He doesn’t care about Anderson. Look at what he did to Samoa Joe. It’s about survival. He doesn’t care about Joe, about Angle and after tonight he doesn’t care about Morgan. Jarrett tells Morgan to get out. Morgan says how about he instead kicks his a–? Morgan handcuffs himself and instead we get…
* Chain Match: Matt Morgan vs. Jeff Jarrett. Winner after a chain shot to the groin and a Stroke, Jeff Jarrett. Morgan attacks Jarrett after the match but Fortune run out and put the boots to Morgan.
* Okada vs. Stevie Richards. Winner via Stevie Kick, Stevie Richards.