Missed Monday’s huge “iMPACT!” broadcast? Catch the encore presentation on Thursday night on SpikeTV!
Official results from Monday night – scroll down for ringside photos
– The broadcast kicked off with Hulk Hogan introducing new TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam – which brought out former champion AJ Styles and Ric Flair to talk trash with their enemies!
– Madison Rayne retained the Knockouts Championship against Tara and Angelina Love. In the end, Rayne shoved Love into Tara, sending her flying out of the ring. Rayne then rolled up Love for the win. After the bout, Tara and Angelina Love brawled and continued their war!
– Kazarian retained the X Division Championship against “The Prince Of Punk” Shannon Moore after the TNA World Tag Team Champions Matt Morgan cost Moore the bout by pushing him off the top rope. Kazarian then hit a reverse piledriver for the win. After the bout, Samoa Joe came out and viciously assaulted the champion!
– In a huge tag team bout, the tandem of AJ Styles and Sting defeated Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy after Sting brutalized Jarrett in the rafters with a baseball bat for the pin and the win. Hardy was set to hit a huge move off the ladder in the ring on Styles, but Sting beat him to the victory before Hardy could pull off the move!
– “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero came out to talk to his fans about his match at Lockdown as well as his recent injuries, but Mr. Anderson tried to steal his spotlight. After Pope pimp-slapped Anderson for his disrespect, Anderson attacked Pope and tried to re-injure his eye.
– Team 3D attacked and bloodied Syxx-Pac in the backstage area, putting him through a table and telling him to deliver a message of warning to Kevin Nash and Scott Hall! Team 3D hit the ring to take on Matt Morgan and Jesse Neal, but it was only a matter of time before Hall and Nash hit the arena to brawl with Team 3D! During the melee, Matt Morgan took his opportunity to annihilate his partner Jesse Neal with a chokeslam.
– Later, Jesse Neal called Matt Morgan back out for a fight. Morgan said he was “off the clock”, but then Hulk Hogan told Morgan to go face Neal – or face the wrath of Hogan! Morgan went out to face Neal, and Neal got some good offense in before Morgan was about to hurt him again. However, before Morgan could do so, Shannon Moore hit the ring to chase off Morgan – and shook hands with Jesse Neal!
– A bloodied Ric Flair used brass knuckles and a low blow to try to beat Abyss, but referee Earl Hebner found the weapon and restarted the match. Abyss quickly hit the Black Hole Slam for the pin on the legend – claiming ownership of Flair’s Hall of Fame ring! After the bout, Hogan told Flair he would give the ring to someone else next week!