1. Homicide defeated Shark Boy. After the match, homicide tried to pull SB mask and got surprised with a stone cold stunner.
2. Black Machismo beat Rhino. The crowd was cheering for Rhino before the match, but he turned the crowd against him with a promo saying how Reading sucked.
3. Abyss defeated Dr. Stevie. Mick Foley was the special enforcer and came out to a HUGE pop. Abyss won with the black hole slam after Foley stopped Stevie from using the chair.
4. Awesome Kong and Hamada defeated The Beautiful People to retain the TNA Knockouts Tag Titles. First off, let me say that Velvet Sky is hot!!! At the end, Kong gave Sky a very ugly Implant Buster followed by a moonsault from Hamada for the win. Oh, and did I mention that Velvet Sky is hot?
15 minute intermission.
5. Beer Money over The British Invasion. Very fun match. Beer Money tried to hand out backstage passes, but the British Invasion ripped them up. Beer Money with the DWI. The crowd popped huge for Beer Money
6. A.J. Styles defeated Daniels. Jeff Jarrett was the special guest referee. Awesome main event. Styles won with the styles clash.
After the show, wrestlers came out to sign autographs. Pictures taken with AJ went for $20.
Notes: The rowd was HOT all night. I’ve been to three WWE shows in Reading and the crowds were nowhere near as loud as tonight’s crowd. My son, who is not really a wrestling fan, enjoyed it from start to finish. The theater holds 1,700 people. Ringside and the lower level was packed. The balcony was like 1/4 full. I would estimate the crowd around 1,300. Oh, and one more thing, Velvet Sky is gorgeous.
TNAStars.com Contests & Promotions: Check out what we’re giving away! ›››