– Preshow: The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Lethal Consequences
– The Amazing Red won Ultimate X, retaining the X Championship
– Taylor Wilde and Sarita defeated The Beautiful People to retain the Knockouts Tag Team Title
– Eric Young won the Legends Championship, beating Kevin Nash & Hernandez
– The British Invasion won Full Metal Mayhem to win the TNA World Tag Team Title
– ODB defeated Awesome Kong and Tara to retain the Knockouts Title
– Bobby Lashley beat Samoa Joe in the Submission Match
– Abyss defeated Mick Foley in Monster’s Ball
– Kurt Angle beat Matt Morgan
– AJ Styles beat Sting to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title
– In the preshow match, The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Lethal Consequences.
– Guitarist Zakk Wylde of Black Label Society and Ozzy Osborune kicked off the event with his performance of the National Anthem!
– The Amazing Red retained the X Division Championship in the Ultimate X Match against D’Angelo Dinero, Suicide, Homicide, Daniels and The Motor City Machine Guns, who gained entry to the match by winning the preshow bout. In the end, Daniels and Suicide both took hellacious falls from the top of the structure, leaving Red to fight off the Machine Guns to retain the gold!
– Taylor Wilde and Sarita retained the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship by beating The Beautiful People. As the match began, referee Earl Hebner sent Lacey Von Erich to the back. A tremendous effort by all four female combatants. With the odds even, Sarita and Wilde won it and retained the championship, hitting a suplex.dropkick combo on Velvet Sky for the pinfall.
– Eric Young defeated Kevin Nash and Hernandez to become the new TNA Legends Champion! Nash and Young double-teamed Hernandez throughout, but when Eric went to help Nash hit a Powerbomb on Hernandez, Young turned on Nash and send Hernandez barreling into him. After the low blow, Eric got the pin, the win and the title!
– The British Invasion won Full Metal Mayhem to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions, while Team 3D got the IWGP Tag Team gold. One of the most violent and barbaric bouts in recent TNA history! Highlights of the bout included Scott Steiner hitting his famous Frankensteiner, and Zakk Wylde also got involved at ringside. Booker T was injured during the bout, leading to him being taken away by medical personnel. Rhino cost Team 3D their chance to become the TNA Tag Team Champions, as he knocked them off the ladder and they got the IWGP Championship back instead. In the end, Big Rob of The British Invasion throw Robert Roode out of the ring and through a table, allowing Brutus Magnus to climb the ladder to get the TNA Tag Team gold!
– ODB defeated Awesome Kong and Tara to retain the Knockouts Championship after interference by Raisha Saeed backfired on Kong. At one point, Tara got into it with someone in the crowd, which brought out security. ODD fought off crushing moves by Kong throughout, but when Saeed tried to give Kong a steel chair to use, she refused. However, ODB was able to hit a facebuster on Kong on the chair to get the win! After the bout, Kong was furious with Saeed.
– “The Boss” Bobby Lashley defeated Samoa Joe in a back-and-forth submission match. Lashley’s girlfriend Kristal was sitting ringside to support him. Joe brought the fight to Lashley early on, hitting several big moves on his nemesis. However, after Joe went for his uranage, Lashley was able to hit a leg sweep and choked Joe out to get the win in a punishing battle between the MMA Superstar Lashley and his TNA nemesis!
– In a bloody and chaotic Monster’s Ball match, Abyss was able to beat Mick Foley – but only after taking punishment from Foley, Daffney and Dr. Stevie as well! After blood, barbed wire, tacks, bats and many more weapons, Abyss was finally able to overcome the odds. Abyss chokeslammed Daffney into the barbwire, put Dr. Stevie into the tacks with the Black Hole Slam and then finished off Foley, using Stevie’s arm to register the three count on his own!
– In an epic match featuring wrestling’s best vs. wrestling’s future, it was Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle earning a hard-fought win over “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan. The match featured each superstar countering the other, with Morgan proving that he could hang with the best wrestler in the world, nearly beating Angle several times. In the end, Angle hit an Olympic Slam on Morgan and went to the top and nailed a Frog Splash. Morgan came back, but Angle quickly hit a victory roll for the three count and the win! After the bout, Angle offered his hand to Morgan, who was clearly angry over the loss. Morgan finally accepted the show or respect and raised Angle’s hand in victory. Despite the loss, Morgan clearly cemented his standing as a top contender in TNA Wrestling.
– In perhaps the most memorable main event match in Bound For Glory history, “The Phenomena” AJ Styles defeated “The Icon” Sting to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Both superstars shook hands to start the bout in a show of respect. Sting fought off Styles early on, eventually hitting the Scorpion Deathdrop and locking in the Deathlock on AJ. However, AJ managed to fight his way out of Sting’s signature hold! Later, AJ Styles hit the Pele and then nailed a springboard splash on Sting to get the pin and the huge win over the legend! After the match, Styles wanted Sting to address the fans. Sting did so, but wasn’t prepared to make any kind of announcement about his future. Sting told the crowd he wasn’t sure what he will do now…and that part of him wants to stay in TNA after all he’s experience and heard in recent days. What a night!