– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens with Howard Finkel doing a grand introduction, welcoming us to The Price is RAW. He introduces us to tonight’s RAW host and out comes Bob Barker, Price is Right theme music and all. Barker says he wishes he had a refrigerator for every single person in attendance and the crowd gives him a huge pop. Barker says we’re going to party tonight. Barker says everyone here is his kinds of people, the kind of people that have kept him working in TV for more than a half century. Barker says tonight he has the job of making a Pricing Game for everyone. Those familiar with Price is Right know that the Pricing Game is. Bob tells Fink to get him four contestants and Fink tells Santino Marella to Come On Down… Santino comes jumping through the crowd. We find Jillian Hall, the next contestant, in the crowd. The next contestant is Mike Rotunda, better known as IRS and he also comes through the crowd. The final contestant is Chris Jericho, who gets boo’d. The camera can’t find Jericho in the crowd. Jericho finally comes walking out from the back and he isn’t happy.
The first item up for pricing is the new SmackDown Anniversary DVD. Santino is asked to bid on the DVD first and he’s marking out for everything. Santino wants to buy a vowel. Bob says that’s the wrong show and he’s been slammed too many times. Santino bids $1,465 on the DVD. Jillian is next and says first she’s a big fan of Bob. She has a special song prepared for Bob and starts singing I Will Always Love You. Bob cuts her off with some comedy. Jillian bids $75. IRS is next and asks if the bid includes taxes. IRS bids $50, including taxes he says. Jericho is last and he’s still grumpy looking. Jericho walks up on the stage where Barker is. Jericho gets in Bob’s face. Bob says Jericho’s mother wouldn’t be happy with his actions. Some comedy from Bob as Jericho starts talking.
Jericho tells Bob to watch his mouth and says nobody calls him Chris. Jericho tells Bob to show him respect. Bob tells the crowd not to boo, it encourages Jericho. Jericho says he needs to be addressed as Mr. Jericho because he is the best at what he does. Jericho says he is one half… Bob says he heard Jericho’s bid and it’s $1. Bob tells Jericho to be a good boy before he takes him over his knee. Jericho takes a seat back at the set. The actual price is $18.90 on the DVD and Jericho wins with his $1 bid. Bob tells Jericho to get in the ring as he has another chance to win a prize. Fink announces it as a trip to Hawaii. We go to a part of the set straight from the Price Is Right as The Bella Twins dance.
Bob tells Jericho if he beats his opponent tonight, he wins the trip to Hawaii. Bob introduces Jericho’s opponent and out comes MVP.
MVP vs. Chris Jericho
This is a rematch from last week. The bell rings and MVP is ready. They lock up and MVP takes Jericho to the mat first. Jericho with a submission and some mat wrestling. They go to the corner and MVP hits Jericho with shoulder thrusts. Jericho fights back but MVP with a drop toe hold and a dropkick to the face.
More back and forth until MVP catches Jericho and Jericho goes to the floor. We go to commercial break.
Back from the break and Jericho has MVP in a headlock. MVP goes for a running kick but Jericho moves and MVP lands on the floor. Jericho slams MVP into the fan barrier and brings it back in the ring. MVP fights back with lefts and rights. Jericho drops MVP and hits an elbow drop for a pin attempt. The ref won’t count because his shoulder wasn’t down. Jericho goes to slam MVP but MVP turns it into a roll up for a 2 count. Jericho with a big clothesline for a 2 count of his own.
Jericho argues more with the referee. Back and forth until MVP gets another roll up for a 2 count. Jerichi misses a kick and MVP clotheslines him to the mat. Jericho runs into an elbow in the corner. MVP with a clothesline off the ropes and another 2 count. Jericho nails a bulldog after a kick to the face. Jericho misses the Lionsault but lands on his feet. MVP with a jawbuster followed by his Ballin’ elbow drop. Jericho stops the elbow drop and rolls MVP into the Walls of Jericho. MVP breaks the hold and rolls Jericho up for 2. MVP with a big boot to the face for another close 2 count.
Jericho counters the Playmaker and throws MVP into the corner. Jericho catches him with the Codebreaker but MVP holds himself up and blocks it. MVP hits a bridge for the pinfall and the win.
– Cole and Lawler lead us to video highlights from last week’s RAW with Dusty Rhodes as host and his happenings with Legacy. Cody Rhodes vs. John Cena is announced for later tonight. We go to commercial break.
– Backstage we see Kelly Kelly with Bob Barker. Kelly talks about proceeds from Barker’s new book go to the DJT Foundation and explains it. DX walk in and say they’re some of Barker’s biggest fans. They talk about Happy Gilmore. There’s a game setup from the Price Is Right and Kelly explains to DX how you play the game. Basically they pick their opponent for tonight with this game. HBK “spins the wheel” first and Chris Masters comes up on the screen. Triple H jokes on Masters’ new hair plugs. They spin again and it lands on Randy Orton. I’m not sure but I think it’s Chris Masters vs. HBK and Triple H vs. Randy Orton tonight. Triple H says they will be back later for the Showcase Showdown and we go to commercial.
Chavo Guerrero vs. Evan Bourne
Back from the break and Chavo Guerrero is in the ring. We see a clip of last week’s match with Hornswoggle. Bob Barker appears on the big screen and tells Chavo if he wins his match tonight he wins this……. a brand new car. The Bella Twins are posing beside a new Corvette. Out comes Chavo’s opponent, Evan Bourne. The bell rings and they go at it.
Chavo takes Bourne down first and goes to work with kicks. Big European uppercut by Chavo. Chavo lays Bourne over the top rope and kicks him in the gut. 2 count by Chavo. Chavo applies an abdominal stretch in the middle of the ring. Chavo tries to turn it into a slam but Bourne lands on him for a 2 count. Chavo with more kicks on Bourne. Bourne fights back with kicks of his own. Bourne with a head scissors take down and a forearm off the ropes. Bourne with a kick to the head off the second rope and a 2 count.
Bourne goes to the top for a head scissors off the top but Chavo gets out of it and Bourne lands on the mat. Chavo hits the trio of suplexes and goes to the top. Hornswoggle hits the ring with a water gun. Chavo kicks him down. Bourne comes from behind Chavo and rolls him up for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: Evan Bourne
– Cole and Lawler talk about this weekend’s Breaking Point. We see John Cena walking to the ring as we go to commercial break.
Cody Rhodes vs. John Cena
Back from the break and several Chicago White Sox players are sitting at ringside. We get a replay of Randy Orton hitting the RKO on Dusty Rhodes last week. Out first for this match comes Cody Rhodes. Cody takes a mic in the ring and says he is very much a member of Legacy. He says he probably doesn’t agree with what Orton did to his dad last week. Cody says Dusty didn’t make him a main eventer, Randy Orton did. Cody calls Dusty an excellent father. Cody says when DX submits this Sunday, it will be proof he has made the right choice. Cody says as a favor to Orton, he’s going to make John Cena tap out tonight. Cody says there’s nothing he won’t do for his career. Out comes John Cena to a big pop.
The bell rings and the crowd got pumped for Cena. Cody starts it off with a headlock. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment early but can’t hit it. Cody ends up on the outside as we go to commercial break.
Back from the break and Cena slams Cody for a 2 count. Cena with right hands and a big bulldog. Cena hits a big backdrop and sends Cody out to the floor. Cena comes out after him and Cody drops Cena face first into the announcer table. Back in the ring and Cody goes to work with stomps. Rhodes with a clothesline for a 2 count. Cody runs into a boot in the corner but rolls Cena up and starts working on the leg. Cena with a drop toe hold but Cody fights back. Cody with a Russian leg sweep and a 2 count. Cody with another clothesline and 2 count. Cody applies a submission hold. Cody with an armbar now.
Cena dodges a dropkick and starts coming back with shoulders off the ropes. Cena with the blockbuster. Cody moves out of the way when Cena goes for the leg drop off the top. Cody locks on the Figure Four but Cena blocks it as soon as Cody hits the mat. Cena breaks out of it and locks on the STF. Randy Orton rushes the ring and Cena breaks the hold. Cena trips Orton into the STF but Orton scrambles out of the ring. The bell is called for as Cena nails Cody with the Attitude Adjuster while Orton watches from the ramp.
Winner by DQ: John Cena
– Lawler plugs tonight’s main event of DX vs. Randy Orton and Chris Masters as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and they hype that Batista will be on RAW next week with a big announcement.
– Fink introduces Bob Barker again. Barker says we’ve had lots of fun tonight and asks Fink for another contestant. It’s AJ Pierzynski from the White Sox, the same guy who did an angle with TNA before. Santino, IRS and Jillian are still at Contestant’s Row. AJ talks about being a WWE and Price Is Right fan. They’re bidding on a WrestleMania 26 travel package here. Fink goes over the details. AJ bets $1,000. IRS bids $2,000. Jillian sings her bid again and it’s $5,000. Santino is last and his bid is $1,200. The actual price is $1,240 and Santino wins. He runs up and hugs Barker. Barker says Santino has a chance to win another prize now. It’s a… new hot tub. The Bella Twins are posing as Fink talks about the hot tub and Santino runs to the ring.
Santino takes the mic and asks if The Bella Twins come to that hot tub because he wants to make some Bella and Santino soup. Barker says absolutely not. Bob says Santino has to win a special body slam challenge. Santino has to slam his opponent first to win. Santino’s opponent is… Big Show.
Bodyslam Challenge: Big Show vs. Santino Marella
Show comes down to the ring without his belts. Barker talks to Santino as he looks on. Santino tries to slam Show and can’t make him budge. Show scoops Santino up and slams him right down to end it.
Winner: Big Show
Bodyslam Challenge: Mark Henry vs. Big Show
Show just stops and stares at Barker. Bob asks the referee if it’s a win and something is going on. Barker keeps asking if Show is the winner. The referee finally comes around and raises Show’s hands. Something odd just happened. Barker says they have another opponent for Show and out comes Mark Henry. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and they trade some blows. Show tries to slam first but can’t. Henry with forearms and a slam attempt, but he can’t get Show up. Body shows by Big Show in the corner. Show puts a boot to Henry’s back. Show tries to slam Henry again but can’t. Show with an elbow and another try but he can’t get Henry up. Henry with right hands.
Both of them try again but can’t get the other up. Henry ends up falling on Show and it looks like he tried to get a pin before realizing this match has no pinfalls. Show gets back on his feet but runs into a big boot in the corner. Henry runs into an elbow in the corner. Show tries to slam Henry again but he fights off. Henry lifts Show and slams him for the win.
Winner: Mark Henry
– After the match, MVP comes down to celebrate with Mark Henry.
– Josh Matthews is backstage sitting down with Bob Barker, talking about his new book. Barker tells him about some of the most shocking moments at Price Is Right and talks about a woman bouncing out of her top as she ran down to the stage. Barker talks about some other moments that happened during filming Price Is Right. Josh thanks Bob for hosting RAW tonight and that’s about it. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cole and Lawler are in the ring hyping Trish Stratus as the host for next week’s RAW. They run down the Breaking Point card for this Sunday.
– Bob Barker is backstage reading his book. Chavo Guerrero walks in and says he was cheated out of his match and his new car. Barker tells him that’s how life is. Chavo brings up Bob taking karate with Chuck Norris and asks if that makes him cool. Barker punches Chavo in the gut and chops him over the back to the floor. Bob says he’s having lots of fun tonight and plugs his charity.
– We see Randy Orton and Chris Masters talking backstage before going to another commercial.
DX vs. Randy Orton and Chris Masters
Back from the break and DX make their way to the ring. They finally take the mic. Triple H says he loves this city and asks them if they’re ready. Triple H cracks on Legacy and Breaking Point before telling everybody to get ready to suck it. And if you’re not down with that… you know how it goes. Out next is Chris Masters followed by the WWE Champion Randy Orton to a mixed reaction.
HBK and Masters start things off and lock up. Masters strikes first with right hands and a headlock. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and it’s Triple H and Randy Orton in the ring. Triple H tags in HBK for a bit of double teaming. HBK takes Orton down and stomps on him. Orton goes to slam HBK but he counters it with a neckbreaker. Triple H comes back in but looks like he hits the camera man on accident. HHH goes for the Pedigree but Orton counters with a back drop. Orton goes for an RKO but HHH counters. HHH with a suplex and a big knee drop for a 2 count.
HBK comes back in and goes to work on Orton. HBK runs into a big boot in the corner and Masters comes in with stomps on HBK. Masters counters a move and puts his knees in HBK’s back. More stomps from Masters. Masters with a scoop slam and a tag to Orton for some double teaming. Orton knocks HBK back down and drops a big knee. 2 count by Orton. Masters comes back in and works over HBK some more for a 2 count. Masters dumps HBK to the floor and distracts the ref while Orton works over HBK on the floor. Orton comes back in and keeps in control of HBK. Dropkick by Orton for another 2 count. Headlock by Orton now.
HBK and Orton trade shots now on their feet. HBK with a big forearm off the ropes. Masters and Triple H come in. HHH with a big knee to the face and a clothesline in the corner. Neckbreaker by Triple H for a 2 count. Triple H with a knee to the face. Orton distracts Triple H. Triple H catches Masters with the spinebuster and tags in HBK. HBK comes off the top rope with the big elbow drop on Masters. HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music but Orton distracts him. Triple H knocks Orton into the announce table. HBK goes for the kick but Masters turns it into a Master Lock. Masters holds it and wears HBK down. Triple H comes in and breaks the hold. HBK lays Masters out with Sweet Chin Music. Orton comes in but Triple H lays him out. Triple H puts the Sharpshooter on Orton while HBK locks the Figure Four on Masters. Both of them submit to get the win for DX.
– After the bell, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase come and pull Orton out of the ring. Dx fights with Legacy up the ramp and into the backstage area. Orton is seen hiding near a curtain, safe from harms way. Orton goes back to the ramp area and looks around. We go backstage where DX and Legacy are fighting through the halls. Triple H throws a trash can at both of them. Cody and HBK go through a table and Ted gets tossed onto it. They’re out near the lobby of the arena now. Lots of brawling here. HBK throws Ted through the doors and out to the parking area. Ted throws a security guard out of the way. Cody grabs a chair and waits. DX come through the door and Cody swings but hits the door instead. Legacy hop into some guy’s car and drive off. We go back to the arena where Randy Orton is standing in the ring, watching on the screen. He says DX had the look of disappointment in their faces and says Legacy will make DX submit this Sunday at Breaking Point. Orton says in the main event, he will retain the WWE Title. Orton says it’s what he lives for and the only thing he considers important in life. John Cena’s music hits and out he comes.
Cena rushes down the ramp and hits the ring. He and Orton start brawling on the mat. They go to the floor and Cena throws Orton around. Cena throws Orton back in the ring. Orton catches Cena coming back in with the DDT off the ropes. Orton goes outside and gets a steel chair. Orton sets the chair up and brings Cena to his feet. Orton RKO’s Cena into the chair and lays him out. Orton stands over Cena and yells at him. Orton tells Cena he will say I Quit this Sunday. RAW goes off the air with Orton flexing over Cena.