Yesterday, Hulk Hogan appeared on Buba the Love Sponge, below is a recap of the show:
– Talked about the stress on filming “Hogan Knows Best” and that the most recent episode was based around Hogan and his wife going to a marriage counselor.
– Bubba asked Hogan what the earlier episodes were about and Hogan said, “I forget”.
– They talked about both Brooke’s singing career and Nick’s racing career.
– Hogan said his family’s air conditioning and electric bill for last month was over $300,000 alone.
– Talked about Hogan thinking about promoting a “Hulkamania World Tour” on his own. Hogan said t would be a mix of recognized talent and new stars. He claimed he would pay them more than anybody else would and Hogan said, “It would be similar to The Harlem Globetrotters” as far as touring and name recognition.
– Hogan said he was not interested in competing, but felt he could sell out arenas on his name alone and that fans want names, not wrestlers they do not know. Hogan then said he was getting in shape and wants to wrestle, contradicting his previous statement.
– Hogan said his legs are in the best shape they ever been and it is the first time in 10 years that he can run.
– They discussed Wrestlemania 23 and how Hulk wishes he could be part of it but Bubba said, “Vince was being a d**k”. Hulk put over Vince in the ring and said after Wrestlemania 19 he proposed working with Vince in a hair vs. hair match and now Vince is doing it with Trump.
– The rest was more Brooke plugs and requesting that Bubba’s fan base start calling stations and VH-1 again.