Power Trip Wrestling – “Defiance” results
What an evening! What a day, to be honest. For PTW’s “Defiance”, we had approximately 190 fans in attendance, and considering we had a murder investigation and police closing both ends of the road off until 6pm with a 7.30 start for the show (unrelated to PTW of course!) – we’re still standing tall. Here’s the results from the show!
* PTW Owner The ‘Internet Icon’ Peter Staniforth came out to thank the fans for coming, and to start the show. Peter was received with a huge ovation and wild cheers from the fans, which was said by Peter after the show to have really shook him emotionally.*
* In the opening match, Ashton Brown defeated Dean Christ *
* In the Ladies Match, Chelsey Karter defeated Miss Vicky *
* Nick Aldis defeated Dr. Stretch *
* In a major contender for Match of the Night, ‘Wonderkid’ Jonny Storm defeated Atom *
*After the intermission, Humongous was the winner of the 20 Man Royal Rumble. Humongous was attacked by a bitter Special Agent, who was then attacked by an angry Leon X, who was then jumped by Jim Brooks. After an argument in the ring, PTW Owner Peter Staniforth came out to another huge cheer and asked the fans if they wanted to see these guys go at it – but not right now ….. In April, on the next show!! The crowd roared their approval as Peter made it a Fatal Four Way match, Hardcore rules; for the next PTW show. *
* In the ‘Old School vs New School Challenge’, with the TBW Heavyweight Title on the line, Shabazz defeated Keith Myatt (w/ Dan Edge)*
* And the main event – Falls Count Anywhere – Gangster & American Allstar (w/ Miss Vicky) defeated “The Sky Hi Express” Dan Ryder and Johnny Lee. The Sky Hi’s weren’t at all happy with Miss Vicky at ringside, and felt they needed someone in their corner to neutralise her presence. Peter Staniforth’s music hit, and we’ll quote him direct – “I could get you someone big and scary from the back. I could… but I won’t. How about someone with pretty blonde highlights….who’s downright good looking….and swings a clipboard?”
The crowd were thrilled, and Gangster & Allstar fumed with anger as Peter told the Sky Hi Express that he himself would be in their corner for the match. It was a wild match, going all around the building, a ladder was brought into play with devastating effects; and on seperate occasions during the match Peter hit both Gangster & American Allstar in the head with his metal clipboard. It wasn’t enough though, as the victory went to the bad guys; who then proceeded to taunt Staniforth on the microphone. Peter finished the show by promising ‘something special’ for Gangster & Allstar next month, and thanking the fans for their support on a night that had truly been a show …. of “Defiance”.
NEXT PTW SHOW!
The next Power Trip Wrestling show was announced last night, PTW will present “Superstitious”; on Friday April 13th 2007. Here’s the details so far, with much more to be announced as the show gets closer!
Friday 13th April 2007.
Luton Rugby Football Club,
Doors open 7pm, start 7.30pm.
Adults £8, Children/OAP’s/Students £5, Family of four £20.
VISIT THE WEBSITE!
The Official Power Trip Wrestling Website is here – so get clicking on www.powertripwrestling.co.uk and save it in your ‘favourites’ list! Please feel free to email email@example.com with your thoughts and feedback on the website, we welcome all comments.
PTW JOINS MY SPACE!
PTW is proud to say that our fanbase is already at a point where people want to help spread the word about the company. So whilst it isn’t run by PTW itself, please visit the officially approved My Space page for Power Trip Wrestling; at www.myspace.com/power_trip_wrestling and check it out!
The “Internet Icon”