The Worst Column Ever
Everyone has an opinion. It just so happens that I feel like sharing mine on a variety of subjects today. I am sorry if this is
not what you’ve come to expect from Mr. Brown’s Class but the teacher does get his way sometimes.
and Nicollette Sheridan
I am a 20 something parent of two and a teacher. When I woke up this past Monday driving to work I could not understand why there
was so much fuss about Monday Night Football. Thank God for the Internet. I downloaded the video and was utterly shocked.
What in the hell was everyone bitching about? A bare backed woman jumped into a grown man’s arms. I’ve seen worse on MTV at noon
on a Sunday.
“What am I supposed to tell my kids?” America yelled in unison. What are you supposed to tell them? How about, “GO TO BED.” I
am absolutely fed up with people disguising their bigotry behind Christian
Ron Artest is not nuts. He does not believe in taking s*** from suckers. Was he right? Absolutely not. Did he respond the way 90% would have and the other 10% would like to? Yes. Mike Greenberg from ESPN
denounces Ron Artest’s actions every chance he gets. If I was a 5’4″ 125lb. weakling like Greenberg I would probably criticize Artest too. Greenberg only
wishes that he could hit someone without them laughing hysterically.
Put yourself in Mr. Artest’s shoes. You just got punked by a huge man. You restrained yourself and then out of nowhere you got
hit in the face. What would you do? Your size and demeanor probably determines what your answer is. If you were actually big enough to fight honorably, would
you get in more fights? I bet you would.
HOw this relates to wrestling:
Credit: End Artist from trishstratus.com
Sex and violence are entertaining.
Always has been always will be. It is why we slow down to look for spilled brains at traffic accidents and why we order billions of dollars worth of pornography each year.
Vince McMahon took an American tragedy (please, help me stop laughing) and turned it into a great intro on Monday Night Raw.
Bob Holly thought he too was Ron Artest and leveled everyone’s favorite Frenchmen, Rene Dupree.
Art imitating life? Ask Bob Holly when he gets fired for violating rule number one in pro wrestling, protect your opponent.
WWE Goes Nuts
Monday Night Raw on November 22 was
absolutely off of the wall. Batista‘s trickery was insane. Main event plot lines
are supposed to be just like that. A main event should be present throughout the
show as to draw interest in the outcome of the show’s critical point. This Raw
achieved that goal perfectly. Bravo to HHH for writing such an excellent show.
For the first time in ages, I can not wait to see Raw next Monday night.
Just imagine. If this storyline had
been run on Smackdown! we all would have complained about it. Spoilers are just
that. By the way whatever happened to the limo that was supposed to be on Raw.
Brothers and sisterjoin me as we denounce spoilers. The first website to not
post spoilers will have me unwavering support. Any takers?
Thanx for reading the worst column
ever. Please send your negative comments to
Peace and Hate…