I’m going to start something new, which will hopefully renew interest and perhaps controversy into my column. It’s simply the top 5 divas of the week. The idea is almost as simple as the title, I’m going to list the top five divas and tell you why I chose them. In future columns I’ll also add where they were the previous week and why they dropped. Finally I’ll add your own top five lists if you e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like them by Friday of each week, this way I can post them on Saturday. This week it’s a little late because I’m just getting it started. Don’t worry, I’ll still post my RAW and SD review, but I think this is one way I can expand my column and truly concentrate on the divas.
Top 5 of the Week
5. Victoria – knocking Gail off of the list, Victoria takes the five spot. Although I think some people don’t like her because of her psycho gimmick, she was looking very good in her match. Hopefully she’ll keep up the good in ring work and hopefully once again retain the title.
4. Trish – I often say that Trish is the best (former) Women’s Champion because she’s got the lovely T-n-A and good in-ring skills. This week she makes the list due to those two things. The scene with Lita in the locker room was absolutely lovely. She was looking very good in her bra and towel. She also kicked ass in the ring and I was very disappointed that she didn’t win.
3. Lita – the number 1 contender for the Women’s title, Lita dominates the three spot and was very close to being number one. For obvious reason she arose as the best diva on RAW this week. She showed off her black bra and short-shorts while coming out on top in the ring. Hopefully Lita will become the new champion and we will figure out Molly’s new gimmick.
2. Torrie – this Playboy bunny was virtually tied for number one this week. She displayed her true assets this week and one best Halloween outfit. She also shoved Tazz into the tub of chocolate, which was absolutely hysterical. With her strong return this week, she will probably become a regular on Smackdown.
1. Dawn – beating out her Smackdown and Raw competition, the “topless” Dawn Marie clearly won Diva of the Week. Although she wiggled her ass and looked amazing as Wonder Woman, she took the number one spot after “bobbing” for apples. Dipping her entire body into the chocolate tub, she then removed her top and walked away. Perhaps we will see more of Dawn within the coming months.
Comments about this weeks top five, want to post your own top five, e-mail me at email@example.com.ODW!