Nash’s Hair Gets Gnashed!
I hope that you enjoy the latest round of RAW wishes, hopes, comments, and rhetorical questions. Remember that regular wishes, hopes, or comments will stay in white text while the red text is used for rhetorical questions. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
- I wish Adam Gorzelsky the best of luck in his future endeavors.
- Is it just me, or is Jericho getting very repetitive in his monologues? And is it just me, or does Jericho seem as though he should be back in 1996 or something?
- Is Goldberg capable of doing anything right?
- Well that was a boring opening segment.
- If it’s possible, I’d really really like it if this terrible Test-hating-women storyline could end.
- Oh, and Stacy is ridiculously hot.
- I wish that every show had a good half hour of Trish. I don’t know how, I just wish it did.
- My God Trish is so unreal – damn it she’s banging.
- And hey, I like Molly, too!
- That was a sweet ass shoulder block by Trish.
- Did anyone else kinda automatically figure that Gail Kim would come down to interrupt?
- So the women’s match begs the question – is it a sad state of affairs when the women’s wrestling is better than some of the men’s or does that just speak well for the women and their trainer, Fit Finlay?
- Can’t Steve Austin NOT hit any of the talent unless he is provoked? How does one enforce under such stipulations?
- I like Shane McMahon.
- Hmmm…I know that I haven’t had the opportunity to watch RAW with the same type of frequency as I have in weeks past, but when did Goldust turn into The Grinch?
- You know I always say this – it’s great to see Linda on RAW…you know something big is going to happen. Though in this case, it might just be a boring update of sorts.
- Ah Test – I sat this all the time, too. He’s got the look, the body, the ability – but damn it, he’s missing something…
- I could be completely wrong here, but I just get the feeling that Stacy is going to turn on Steiner or something. I don’t know…I’m probably wrong, but you never know.
- I wish that they wouldn’t use the fake injury deals. It really lessens the effect of a real injury in the ring.
- And if that was a real injury, wouldn’t it have been ironic that Steiner was in the ring with both Sid and Test when they hurt their legs?
- Wow, Test might be one of the most brilliant people I’ve seen in recent wrestling history. That was one of the best fake wrestling injuries I’ve seen in a while.
- Damn it, I hate La Resistance.
- Alright, what is the point of having some French tag team push a US military guy in the face, whether he’s a plant or not? That’s just cheap.
- Wow, those three Frenchmen might be the most impressive physical specimens in WWE. Problem is – they’ll never be able to shake this crappy gimmick.
- I wonder how they’re going to mix Jericho’s feeling of “I should be winning matches and main-eventing because I’m young and technical” with Nash’s “I don’t lose to punks” mentality…could be interesting.
- You gotta love the turn in the camera angle during the Linda McMahon tombstone to cover the fact that her head was about 10 inches from the ground!
- Isn’t great to hear Jim Ross continually use the “vertical base” terminology after he was so badly rused for it almost 10 years ago? I guess it’s his way of saying “Fuck You” to the guys who ripped on him.
- And I suppose Nash’s gleaming yellow hair color is supposed to make us forget that he’s 90 years old?
- You know, we have ourselves a PPV caliber match here on RAW. Maybe they can keep this type of thing up for a while. It’s part of what made NITRO so damn dominant.
- Does anyone make a better “determined” face than Nash?
- Damn it. I hate shitty endings to good matches. It doesn’t matter that Jericho won, but at least get a clean pin.
- And Jericho’s rubbing Nash’s hair in his face and mouth because…?
- I love the Hurricane.
- Why is The Hurricane not the World Champion?
- Why is S.H.I.T. not the Intercontinental Champion?
- Wait a minute, who is the IC Champ?
- Dude. Theodore Long might be on the best RAW guys on the stick…and he’s not even that great.
- Did Linda say “Sable-ization” or stablization?
- AH hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Go get some of that 80 year old Eric! YES!
- Oh boy, that was a GREAT laugh – I gotta see what happens when they get back from commercial!
- It’s great to hear Bischoff talking about WCW like he does. We need more of this…
- Bischoff is probably one the best talkers in wrestling.
- Good Lord! Put yourself back in 1998 or 1999 and ask yourself if you EVER thought that Eric Bischoff would be locking lips with Linda McMahon, Vince McMahon’s WIFE!
- Oh, that’s right – Christian is the IC Champ! Ha…so easy to forget about him…
- As J.R. just said in this match – Rob Van Dam is due to wear the gold.
- So Kane doesn’t have the whole gang with him leading him out any more?
- Holy shit! I think Kane just hit a home run!
- Stacy was pole dancing on a lockerroom bench…YES!
- I bet that Rob Van Dam smells like crap after getting that gas dumped on him. hahahahaha
- Look at the awesome reception that Austin gets – he needs to get that neck problem fixed and take back that title.
- This main event match can’t possibly be good.
- Ehhh – subpar at best.
- My God it’s OZ!
Quotes of the Night:
– “J.R., she’s going to get treated like a slut.” – Jerry Lawler
– “And more importantly, I think Jericho has naturally curly hair!” – Jerry Lawler
– “He’ll cut his ear off if he’s not careful – we’ll have another Mick Foley!” – Jerry Lawler
– “I’m here to please you, Linda.” – Eric Bischoff
– “You are a rather big-breasted beauty, aren’t you?” –
– “Rob Van Dam – the Valedictorian and Salutatorian with those educated feet.” – Jim Ross
Question of the Night:
I just thought that maybe I would garner some of your thoughts about Test’s storyline gimmick of being a woman hater.
Tell me what you think!