Rob Van Dam Comes THIS CLOSE…
I hope that you enjoy the latest round of RAW wishes, hopes, comments, and rhetorical questions. Remember that regular wishes, hopes, or comments will stay in white text while the red text is used for rhetorical questions. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
- I wish that RAW had these types of nice opening packages all the time.
- Anyone else figure out why they had to digitally distort Kane’s face? Can you
say botched angle?
- RAW is Jericho to start it all off? Alright, at least we get this crap out of the
- “He looked like Krusty the Clown on crack cocaine” – Ummm, Jericho? Did
you see the black face paint on a regular face like the rest of us?
- Oh, I wish that Stacy goes in and out of those ropes a few times…YES!!!
- I wish I was the photographer from Stuff Magazine. DAMN!
- I like Eric Bischoff.
- I asked this last week – what the hell is Bischoff wearing?
- I wish that WWE had started Goldberg off this way to begin with; it’s much more effective.
- I wish that Kane crushes Bischoff – that would be great.
- Is Bischoff actually trying to sound nice to Kane? Awww…he has some type
of heart I gue—oh wait, Kane’s fired if he doesn’t come out. Alright. That works.
- I love Trish Stratus.
- Do you guys see this anti-drug commercial about the little brother who gives
the older brother the wallet? And he goes on about how the older brother isn’t bad and didn’t go to
jail or whatever – and how he didn’t do much of anything? Isn’t that an effective
- Ah the Matrix woman! Cool. Let’s see what she’s got.
- You know, I wish that these ladies got more respect – they’re all pretty damn good!
- Anyone else disappointed with Gail Kim winning the title in her first outing?
Does that title even mean anything any more?
- JR and The King seem too quiet tonight…
- I hope that this match doesn’t end in a botched ending. That would just be terrible.
- Have a mentioned how I hate a commercial break during a
- I wish that there were more, long, good, athletic matches on RAW like this Booker T vs.
Christian affair. Good show.
- Is anyone else glad that wrestling has progressed to the point where grabbing
the tights isn’t an automatic three count?
- Is there an 80’s booker in the house? Tunney? You there? Lord knows only
one of the old guys would think of ending such a great match that way.
- I have to ask the question – does Kane always wear that leotard around? I
mean, are we supposed to believe that he walked into that arena wearing that?
- LOL! Does anyone think that RVD has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting
that title off of HHH?
- And can anyone else see the writing on the wall with Kane joining
- I wish that I enjoyed Jericho more – I find him somewhat boring.
- I wish that JR wouldn’t get so riled up over the Stacy/Steiner tag match. He sounds stupid.
- Hey, I wished for better, more athletic matches like the Booker T and Christian match and I have
it here with the shit stomping of Scott Steiner! Alright!
- And why did Steiner get up off of Test when Jericho came in the ring? He
was facing the complete opposite direction – how did he know Jericho was coming?
- Didn’t Jeff Jarrett have the same woman-beating gimmick a few years
- I hope that Wrestlemania XX lives up to the hype.
- I love Miss Jackie. Mmmm…
- Like I said last week, how big are the balls on Rico to take that gimmick?
The modern day Gorgeous George.
- Ugh. I wish that Maven didn’t suck so much. What a bore.
- Oh, I get it. The Sunday Night Heat crew seems to have gotten on RAW for some reason. Now
all we need is Snow and Coach to call the action and it’ll be just like Sunday night!
- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I’m not sure whether or not I’m scared
or amused…is it ok to laugh?
- Uhhh, I…uhhh…Rico is dancing in the ring. Ummm…Rico’s going crotch to crotch with
Maven…Eddie? Martin? Trevor? Someone please…where am I?
- I hope that Miss Jackie gets to stay on the tube – she’s got a great style and character and she
plays it well.
- How great is that Evolution video package?
- How much must Flair love it when he walks out of the back and gets the
“Whoos” echoing throughout the arena?
- I bet just as much as Tommy Dreamer loves those “E-C-W” chants.
- I see more of the Heat crew got on to the RAW stage. I guess Dreamer got lost.
- Damn! Orton hits that R.K.O. with perfection!
- Someone please buy Bischoff a better jacket. I’m going to vomit over here.
- I love Terri.
- HURRICANE! YES! Alright, RAW has a solid 10.0 so far tonight!
- Is this a boring chant during a Hurricane match? Pathetic wankers in the
crowd! It’s the Hurricane for Christ’s sake!
- Damn it, I hate La Resistance.
- That’s a pretty kick ass locker room that Kane has, huh?
- Is anyone excited for Vengeance? Does anyone know any of the matches for
- Do you realize that the 4 minutes that it took for RVD and HHH to enter the
ring could have been better spent wrestling?
- Oh shit. They start a main event match this early and you know that there is going to be a
commercial break during the match. Damn it!
- Damn commercial break! RAW has gone from a solid 10, to a strong 8 in my book.
- That’s it JR, you better reassure me about those commercial breaks!
- Ugh. I’m so sick and tired of watching HHH in the main event. I wish that someone – ANYONE –
was there besides him. If I wasn’t so sure of Kane coming out and doing something, I wouldn’t be
watching this asshole in the ring.
- Now honestly, should RVD even be able to walk after those submission
- How great is Flair – even as a manager?
- I LOVE ERIC BISCHOFF – He just turned this match into an ECW main event!
- And how…normal…does Kane’s face look?
- I hope that Austin comes back with a head of steam as GM next week!
- I was hoping that they would have found something better for Kane than a completely shaven
head…poor, poor showing.