Remember folks, the brown text is used for rhetorical questions. Regular “wishes” or “hopes” will stay in the white color. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
- I wish more people were like me – I LIKE RAW!
- I wish that there were more Ladder Matches announced as the main event of RAW. Just seeing that makes me want to watch the that much more!
- I wish that there could be a way that Benoit could stay with the RAW brand. We need him!
- Hmmm, you think that Guerrero will actually hit Benoit? I don’t think his neck is healed yet…
- I wish more people saw Flair for the great entertainer that he still is. Too many times do I read Flair bashing on the internet. Dare I quote Bobby Heenan – “Be fair to Flair!”
- Can we just have two separate, shorter matches instead of a mixed title match next time?
- I wish that Terri kept that title a little bit longer. Wait, did you see when she lost it? What am I saying!?!
- I wish (hope) that the internet community backs off the nWo. So far in the past two weeks with the return of Kevin Nash and the introduction of Booker T as well as the tag-a-long Goldust, they have become very entertaining!
- Would you laugh in Kevin Nash’s face?
- I wish I wasn’t starting to like Booker T. I was one of the many people who hated him in WCW and hated him in the WWFE run WCW. But damn, he is getting more and more entertaining.
- You know, I wish that Garea had the stooge monicker that Brisco and Patterson took. He was pretty good back in his day. Gotta do something about those man-tits, though.
- Are Bubba and Trish an item? Isn’t this the same man that gets off to putting women through tables? Seems a little odd.
- I wish they would give Dreamer the Hardcore belt and let him innovate some violence.
- I WISH I DID NOT JUST WITNESS THAT MAN DRINK “CHEW SPIT!” I think I’m going to be sick…
- Did I just see that? I don’t care if it was fake or not…that’s “RAW” if I’ve EVER seen “RAW!”
- I say this all the time, but I wish more people would focus on the positives of RAW, such as Paul Heyman becoming the most “effective” manager/agent in recent history.
- Is it just me or is this Brock -v- Bubba match a bit slow? Is there something wrong with Bubba…he seems a step or so behind.
- I wish RAW had two Brock Lesnar matches. The man is a machine.
- Goldust = a freaky Oreo cookie? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
- I wish (hope) that the booking/creative team doesn’t blow this whole new Raven storyline. Don’t SCREW IT UP!
- Did anyone else notice that Bradshaw seems to have been punished badly for his antics on the flight from hell?
- I wish that the Big Show was dominate in all of his matches like he was in that oen!
- Going out on a limb here…I’m looking for Jake and Jackie to win. I have suspicions about Jake, but I think he’ll be alright in the end.
- Anyone else amazed at the great acting skills of Goldust? Tell me that he doesn’t play off of Nash perfectly? And is it just me, or is he really getting a LOT more entertaining in his lackey role?
- I wish that there were more ladder matches like that. DAMN!
- Anyone else hoping that that sorry son of a bitch who ran in gets prosecuted? Bastard…
- I wish that there was that extra kick at the end of RAW. You know what I mean…four fingers in the air. Three former members were there, and a hell of a new 4th man was there.
- Will Benoit become property of RAW now? I mean he can only do so much on the packed Smackdown! roster and he already made an impact on RAW.
- Well, with my newfound love of WWE Confidential and my extreme happiness with this RAW, I wish that the WWE had more shows like these!
We got some reader responses this week that were too good to pass up. Here they are:
From Gillian –
Will we ever see a time when matches are open to speculation?
Does every match have to have outside interference?
Can we please have a better build up between ppv’s?
Will there come a day when people will stop Taker bashing and recognise him for the great performer he is?
From JP –
Why must AA speak?
Am I blind or is the RAW booking team trying to re-create Austin vs McMahon with Austin vs Flair?
Why do I feel like vomiting every time I see Flair?