Remember folks, the brown text is used for rhetorical questions. Regular “wishes” or “hopes” will stay in the white color. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
* I wish that I had a Green Latern shirt like Hurricane Helms. You know I’ve been harsh on him in the past. I think that he has a great chance to get over if they give him a character where he’s like a little kid, believing in the Green Latern and all. He was excellent when Austin questioned him about it last week. Great stuff!
* I wish the damn stage was there!
* I wish that RAW would start off with more wrestling matches like it did last night.
* I wish that Ivory and Jackie and Molly were given more of a chance to shine in the ring. They are some of the best women wrestlers in recent history.
* I wish (I am impressed) that they actually put some closure on the Stephanie and Test marriage storyline. Excellent job.
* I wish that mini Booker T was given a half hour to perform. He was hilarious!
* I wish I knew who, in the blue hell, allows The Rock to over use that line. Enough is enough!
* WOW!!! DID YOU SEE THAT 12 MAN TAG MATCH?!?!?!? Finishing move after finishing move after finishing move! AWESOME! I WISH that there was more of a pop for the Big Show like he got in that match!
* I wish (hope) that poor Tommy Dreamer’s back is going to be ok after getting that massive chokeslam.
* I wish that Hurricane Helms would have went on about the Green Latern…that’s some funny shit!
* I wish that this feud between Jericho and Stephanie would lead to either Rhyno or Test against Jericho in a Hell in the Cell match…maybe build it up for Survivor Series?
* I wish that Stasiak wasn’t so funny. It’s hard to not like him when I laugh my ass off every time I see!
* I wish that there was more Mick Foley on WWF television.
* TNN’s Ultimate Revenge? Hmmm…I wish it wasn’t on Tuesdays at 8PM. I wish it was on Mondays at about 11:10PM.
* I wished for more Lil’ Booker T and it came true! Hmmm…I wish to win the lottery.
* I wish that someone in the WWF would make a note of the fact that ESPN is buying advertising time on RAW when ESPN has been a staunch negative critic over the past decade. Poetic justice that they want their X-Games to grab the same audience that the WWF basically controls? I think so.
* How funny is William Regal? I wish that there were more of him on WWF television!
* I wish that Sara’s first shot would have been to two very special parts of DDP’s anatomy…I can hear the crowd now…AHHHH – ooooooo…
* Wait, did they say WWF Excess is a new interactive show? I wish I didn’t work until 1AM on Saturday nights! Damn it!
* I wish Kane was somewhere on RAW. He’s one half of the WWF/WCW Tag Team Champions you know.
* Oh no! “Let the bodies hit the floor!” I wish they would stop overplaying that damn song already!
* I wish Heyman was given more promo time…he can cut one like no one else.
* I wish that Austin would have had one of those cookies – could you imagine him eating one and humping over? Hahaha!
* Oh dear God…I’m going to have a break down watching this musical Austin tribute! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
* I wish that RAW had more hilarity (is that a word) like that on their shows! That last half hour was great!