Remember folks, the brown text is used for rhetorical questions. Regular “wishes” or “hopes” will stay in the white color. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
* I wish that Jerry Lawler came out instead of Paul Heyman. It’s like going from terrible to not half bad when perfection is staring you in the face
* I wish Tommy Dreamer was given a chance already!
* I wish I didn’t laugh so hard when Tazz got BURIED in the curtain jerker for RAW!
* I wish that Vince would have given a longer explanation to Regal of what exactly “pie” is to The Rock
* I wish that Tajiri will keep his push for a while…he’s pretty damn entertaining
* I wish (hope) that the Big Show’s and Billy Gunn’s push is continued
* I wish that this crap about Nick Patrick being a shady official would stop already! I HATE that crap
* I wish I had one of Debra’s cookies…
* I wish that the people who make the decisions realize that they are doing a great job training these women to be smoother wrestlers
* I wish that Hurricane Helms was replaced with some REAL Natural Disasters on RAW! I can dream, no?
* I wish that the beginning of the Angle -v- Booker match was booked better. That sucked
* I wish that the WWF would have followed up on having Jackie attack Stacy and Torrie Wilson last night
* I wish that with one combined Cruiserweight/Lightweight title, that the division gets a push!
* I wish that Stallone was standing at the Rocky statue and was whispering something to The Rock as the camera showed his face and then he gave Rock the eyebrow
* I wish that Kurt didn’t lose the WCW Title…that could have been very interesting
* I wish someone would acknowledge the fact that Earl Hebner’s son works for the WCW
* I wish that The Rock “Finally came BACK to the WWF” a little earlier in the show; they did hype him for all of 2 hours!
* I wish that “The Alliance” wasn’t a part of the show, but rather an invading company