Remember folks, the brown text is used for rhetorical questions. Regular “wishes” or “hopes” will stay in the white color. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
Alright, we got the WWF, WCW, and ECW all on one program. I just broke my brain to get a better design for our lovely little website here, so why not revamp this section and bring it back? It was always fun, so remember, this is NOT a review of the night, but what I personally wished that we could have seen!
* I wish the Fabulous Moolah and Sgt. Slaughter beat the piss out of Shane and Stephanie on Smackdown for being so obnoxious to Freddie Blassie
* I wish that if someone was really touched by that small, but emotional speech by Freddie Blassie, they raise their hand (as I raise my hand)
* I wish that the internet moralists and “guys in the know” don’t bash this show because it was a great RAW
* I wish that some great legends of the past were still with us to lead the emotional charge of the WWF
* I wish that the “creditor” who wants the ECW usage stopped would get off his high horse and get a job to pay his bills
* I wish The Hollys came out and beat up the Dudleyz in the first quarter hour
* I wish that the Big Show had some type of role in the RAW telecast last night…like him or not, he’s just too big to let sit at home
* I wish that even though the old Stone Cold is back, that he goes back to being the funny one that brought wrestling out of it’s year long slump someday
* I wish that Lance Storm and Justin Credible reformed the Impact Playaz
* I wish (hope) that the WWF Brain Trust sees that they have taken all of their main event wrestlers and made them instant babyfaces
* I wish that after Austin tore through the backstage area, that they cut to a shot of the ring and all of sudden his music hits…The Rock’s music! (sheer shock value)
* I wish that people would acknowledge the huge improvements that non-wrestling women like Trish and Terri have made to get accustomed to the ring
* I wish I could have seen Vince McMahon’s entire facial expressions before, during, and after the Blassie speech. That would have said it all
* And finally, I wish that I heard Jerry Lawler’s voice and not Michael Cole’s…