Jim Ross is back with another blog update. Check out the full blog at jrsbarbq.com where Ross talks about Paul Burchill, Miss Elizabeth, breaking into the business and more. Here are some of the highlights:
– D’Lo Brown has commitments in Japan at this time, but as for him signing with the WWE at a later date is anyone’s guess. My understanding is that signing is not imminent.
– I assume Shelton bleached his hair to simply change his look. as I have heard of no other reasons as to the change in appearance. Perhaps he simply wanted to draw more attention to himself.
– HBK is doing well in his road to recovery and his return to the WWE. I still think HBK is a few weeks away from rejoining the Raw roster. but his return is eagerly anticipated. We recently exchanged emails as he loves our Jalapeno Honey Mustard and is an avid consumer of our Beef Jerky.
– As far as I know Booker T is still a member of the Raw roster and I hope to see him back in the ring, perhaps in a month or so. If Booker’s status changes, let’s allow Booker to make that announcement and not hang our hats on what various internet rumors espouse. Booker is recharging his batteries and still has plenty of fuel left in his tank. Plus, he is busy with his wrestling school in Houston, which I hear is doing well.
– I don’t know if Randy Orton is rude to all fans in public or not because I am not around Randy on the road. If fans know an individual is not “fan friendly,” much like we hear about Barry Bonds and so many other pro athletes and entertainers, I would simply stay away from the individual and call it a day. I am not Orton’s keeper, obviously, and Randy is responsible to the man he sees in the mirror. Most fans are great to be around but there are always a few that have no issues interrupting one’s meal for an autograph or asking one to sign multiple items. I had a fan not long ago that wanted me to sign something like 20 trading cards and for what?? For him to sell, obviously, which benefits me how?? I rarely refuse to sign an autograph but signing a dozen items is silly.