Good evening once again to all our fans! We are just two weeks away from our second live event, Vindication.
So much has taken place over the last two months. Sterling James Keenan was set to make a huge announcement, but Chris Hero interrupted him, and out came a challenge. Well you’ve all waited, and on March 18th, it will happen. One on one. Sterling James Keenan versus Chris Hero. The world has been waiting, and it is here.
Arik Cannon was scheduled to fight Eddie Kingston in the main event on January 21st, but due to an injury, Kingston had to pull out. This resulted in Cannon being removed from the main event. This angered Cannon who went as far to get disqaulified in his match against Nobutaka Moribe. But on March 18th he faces a bigger challenge. A challenge in the form of a man from the Swiss Banks, one, Mr. Claudio Castagnoli. We know that these two have a storied past. Will Cannon be able to control his anger when he goes up against Castagnoli.
Faith in Nothing came out on top of the best tag team match in 2007 over the North Star Express. This time they get the newly formed team of “Sweet & Sour” Larry Sweeney and his personal hairstylist, Shiima Xion. This should be an interesting match between these two teams. It will be interesting to see how Sweeney and Shiima interact in their first match together against a solid team like Faith in Nothing.
Other scheduled matches:
Johnny Gargano v Justin Idol
– Pittsburgh standout Justin Idol makes his way to the CWE against a great up and comer in Gargano.
Patrick Hayes v Jason Gory
– Two young, hungry athletes competing to be the best in the CWE.
North Star Express and Marion Fontaine v The Colony and Sara del Ray
– One of the best tag teams in wrestling today and on of the quickest up and comers against the most oddly placed trio ever. Two ants and a girl anyone?
Hydra v The Bouncer
– Hometown hero faces off against the strongest athlete in the sport today – or so he thinks. Bouncer will be a tough task for the “strongest” man in sports.
Sean Dahmer to debut!
– No one has heard a peep out of this guy yet. It will be interesting to see where he fits in the company.
Plus so much more!
Tickets are on sale right now for $15 at Havana House in Niles. Childrens tickets are $10 at the door, and Jewish Community Center members will receive a discount as well. All adult tickets will be given $5.00 off the new CWE merchandise [T-Shirts and DVD’s] at the CWE merchandise table. The Jewish Community Center is located at 505 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown, Ohio across from Northside Hospital. Doors open at 4PM with a 5PM bell time.
Championship Wrestling Experience presents Vindication – Live March 18th!!